Wednesday 3 October 2012

Chips




Apparently, according to Kadir, the chips in the little burger bar in town sells the best chips in town. I tried them, and they're pretty good; freshly fried to order and served with a generous dusting of chip spice.Chip spice is amazing; I'm pretty sure that the 'American chip spice' does actually come from Hull!!!

Eating this type of chips really reminds me of my days at Cott High. On a Saturday, Jenna, Jenna, Katie and I used to go the Yankee in town, grab a bag of these chips each and either sit inside to eat them, or go into Queen's Gardens. 
Those were the days. 
The days when we would periodically visit each others houses for girly sleepovers. We would paint each others faces with makeup or pamper ourselves with facemasks. We would do our hair and nails and then watch scary movies, eat popcorn and stay up all night chatting.
Where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment