Saturday 27 October 2012

Jellybeans



Jellybeans are amazing. There are so many different colours, flavours. You can even mix them when you're eating them to make your own flavour. A proper childhood sweetie.

The Jellybean Car Air Freshener. 
I've wanted one for such a long time.  The packaging is so beautiful. The tangerine smell is sweet, almost bordering too sweet. But it's a shame that the smell doesn't last forever. I wish that I could re-live the past few years. Oh how I would have lived things differently. I wish that I could have prevented the slow fading of the sweet fragrance from turning into a sour taste of nothing but hurt and unhappiness. 
It was my fault. it really was. 
And I'm sorry for that, I truely am. 
But sorry will never be enough, it never will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment