Saturday 13 October 2012

Yinjiban



Been wanting to come here for ages. It's been too long. In fact, I think that the last time that I ate here was on my birthday last year. A year ago. It's not that the food is amazing, but I guess that I'm really quite Chinese in that I love to go 喝茶

I guess that Yinjiban is a little out of my way now. I used to visit a bit more often for lunch, as my work was just round the corner. I was surprised that it was quite busy, and filled with mainly  non-Chinese people. I guess Chinese food is really becoming quite popular!


Everytime I go to Yinjiban I have to have seafood ho fun: rice noodles. It's so good, and great to share because the portion is so huge. 


The steamed blackbean spareribs are pretty good. I used to come here with 'Grandma Yeung' every so often and she loved this dimsum. She passed away a few years ago. The boss' mother was really good to her, and they would spend time chatting in their own tongue.


Of course you can't get away with going 喝茶 without drinking a ridiculous amount of tea. Here, I always choose 'Lychee Tea', out of habit. It's really good.

Can't wait till the next time I eat there...

No comments:

Post a Comment